My very first owned Jeffrey Campbell “Lita Daisy” lace up boot from P.V.S Singapore. You may look up Instagram @pvs_sg to see the collections they have. Not only Jeffrey Campbell footwear, P.V.S also bring in Dr Martens etc. The moment I saw Lita Daisy from @pvs_sg, I knew I need to go down P.V.S to take a look at the real stuff. I have only tried Lita Daisy among all the shoes they have and I knew that I want to get it right away. This is what I called Love at First Sight!
1. What is the first thing you notice in a guy?
> His appearance.
2. How would you describe your version of a perfect home?
> I always wanted to live in the countryside. A cottage build in the middle of a green land, a farm beside with sheepdogs, cats and horses. Probably I wouldn’t need a swimming pool anymore, how about a valley?
3. Have you been in love before?
4. Who was your hottest boyfriend?
> Not consider my boyfriend, but to me I think he’s hot. His name is Mony Hach.
5. What qualities in a man attract you most?
> His character and attitude.
6. Is there anything you would like him to change?
> I just want him to be himself, we should love the person for who he/she is. I only want my partner to understand me and know what are my goals in life. It would be great if we have the same goals in life so that we can work hard together to reach our goals.
7. What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?
> I always thought that marriage is a beautiful thing in life. Because that’s when you know that you have someone there for you when you fall. You are able to trust in the one you love. And also to be love and care for till your last breath.
8. Are you open to a live-in relationship?
> I think it is a good experience to get yourself prepare for the future. It is really not easy to find someone who you can get along and face each other everyday. Alot of problems tend to occur when both parties staying under the same roof. But definitely there will be quarrels and it really depends on how we deal with it.
9. Does your boss like you or does he take you for granted?
> I think my boss like me and no, he does not take me for granted. Otherwise I wouldn’t be here working till now.
10. If you could go on a dream holiday, where would it be?
11. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
> Kissing a gay.
12. Who is the one person you hate in your family?
> I don’t hate my family. They are the ones who love me unconditionally.
13. What is the one most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
> Couldn’t remember because those are the druggy days.
14. Describe your first date? What did you do, where did you go? Did you love him?
> Official first date back in 2009. His name is Conrad. We just go for lunch somewhere near our school. I don’t know whether that is called love, perhaps puppy love?!
15. If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?
> Buy a condominium and Around-the-world tour with my family.
16. If you were caught in a fire and had to choose between saving your dog and new TV, what would you choose?
> Needless to say, my dog of course. I can always buy a new TV set, but I can never have another Bobo, the destroyer.
17. Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father?
> It was my dad at first. But not anymore, because we always quarrel once the conversation starts.
18. If you came across a genie who offered to make three of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be?
> First wish for family members to stay healthy. Second wish is to never grow old. Last wish I could be a rich, independent and successful woman.
19. Do you have any addictions?
> In the past, yes. But not anymore. I have quit it for good. Does smoking counts?
20. What are your fetishes?
21. What do you hate most about yourself?
> For being such a stubborn girl sometimes.
22. Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world?
> Yes I believe! Because I’ve seen them.
23. Do you get scared of the dark?
> That depends where I am.
24. Who do you look up to most in life?
> My dad. He is really a very successful business man and responsible dad towards our family.
25. Are you fond of children?
> I’m fond of children but not babies.
26. What was the worst date you have been on?
> Isn’t any I could think of now.
27. Do you believe in God?
> I believe there is God. But I just couldn’t feel God’s presence.
28. What do you want to change about yourself?
> My attitude.
29. What is your biggest dream in life?
> To be a model.
30. Describe the greatest adventure you have ever been on?
> Outward Bound
31. Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
> When you decided to buy an expensive thing, you shouldn’t regret. I really take time to think when buying something expensive, I should love it why regret?
32. Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?
33. Do you have any wild fantasies?
> Yea I do. I believe everyone does.
34. If you had to choose between your boyfriend and your best friend, who would you choose?
> Probably I would choose my boyfriend.
35. What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend?
> Kissing my friend.
36. Would you go out of your way to help a friend?
> I would but it also depends on what’s the problem. Is my friend being like this everytime?
37. How much money do you hope to make in life?
> I want to be a millionaire.
38. What’s your favorite sports car?
> Nissan S15
39. Do you lie often?
> I hate lying but sometimes I just have no choice.
40. Who is your favorite actor?
> Tom Cruise
41. If you could go on a date with your favorite actor, where would you take him?
> A getaway vacation to an island. Surround by just the ocean and beach.
42. Do you keep secrets?
> Yes I do.
43. What is your favorite childhood memory?
> It’s family day everyday. Life back then is so carefree and happy.
44. Would you ever go hunting for sport?
> No, because I don’t want to kill any animals.
45. What pet would you have if given a chance to keep one?
> Pet tiger
46. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
> Alot of times.
47. Which cartoon did you like the most?
48. How old were you when you had your first crush?
49. Have you ever kissed a girl?
> Yes, I have.
50. Do you think you are happy with your life?
> Well, this is life. Even if i’m not happy I still have to live with it. So i’m trying to stay happy.
51. If you were stranded on an island, how would you escape?
> Form a sign S.O.S with things I could find on the island.
52. Do you believe there are aliens out there?
> Yea, probably in other spaces.
53. Do you believe in the concept of life after death?
54. Do you still think about your first love?
> Nope, not at all.
55. Were you ever drunk at college?
> Nah, not that I can remember.
56. At what age did you start drinking?
57. Have you ever tried to steal?
> I ever did. And it was not because I don’t have the money to pay for it. Just did it because i’m not in the right state of mind.
58. What was the wildest dare ever given to you?
> I will just keep this to myself.
59. How old were you when you went on your first date?
60. Do you ever want to win a Nobel prize of any sort?
> Nope, not really.
61. Describe the person you love.
> She is cute and has a kind heart. But things change and eventually people change too. She is not the person who i knew anymore.
62. How would you describe the person you love to your mother?
> She is an easy going person and one who treats me well.
63. What animal is your favorite?
> Cats & Dogs.
64. Do you still ever watch cartoons?
65. Do you pray?
> Not anymore. I don’t know why I can’t feel God’s presence.
66. Do you ever read the bible?
> Yes I did.
67. What was High School like for you?
> I didn’t want to go to school at that time.
68. Would you ever consider putting your parents in an old age home?
> No. I wouldn’t. I want them to be around me so I can take care of them.
69. Have you ever been arrested?
> Practically, yes!
70. Do you shy away from real love?
> No. I don’t. Isn’t it a beautiful thing to find your real love.
71. What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?
> Couldn’t think of any strange punishment which they gave me. My parents are very traditional.
72. Do you like going for parties?
> Yea, I’m a party animal!
73. Do you think yourfriends are hot?
> I wouldn’t say they are hot. To me hot is to describe someone who is sexy and gorgeous!
74. Are you Eco conscious?
75. Are you ever jealous of your partner?
> No, why should I. I’m proud to have her.
76. Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends?
> Not jealous. But probably envy.
77. Do you like experimenting with new things in life?
> We only live once in a lifetime. Of course I want to experience new things in life.
78. What super power do you dream of having?
> The ability to read a person’s mind.
79. Which famous person would you like to be?
> Supermodel Miranda Kerr. Is she consider a famous person?
80. Do you believe that there is only one love for everyone?
> No. Because it happens to me loving more than one person at the same time.
81. Have your friends said good things about your partner?
> Both positive and negative things in fact.
82. Did you ever have a crush on your best friend’s boyfriends?