Head down to Clark Quay Riverside to check out what Brewerkz have on tap! If you are fickle-minded like me about what to order, you can try each and everyone of them. Choose any 4 at one price, isn’t it cool? Here are the 8 which I chosen. My favourite will be the White Rabbit.
It’s my friend’s birthday and we decided to try something new. I always wanted to try Lebanese Food so I suggested we go to Beirut Grill. The restaurant also serve alcohols and a large variety of cocktails. Anyone who loves shisha may try out this place, seems like a good chill out place for shisha too. Although I have not try shisha before, I have feedbacks from smoker friends that they didn’t like the smell of it. Guess I wouldn’t try shisha either. The main course platters are tasty and overall delicious but also kind of salty. Probably not used to Lebanese food afterall. Food portions not very huge but filling. Those who haven’t try Middle Eastern Cuisine before should try it at Beirut Grill.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
> I don’t really have a nickname. I prefer to just be called Stephanie.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
> Have a little faith by Mitch Albom
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
> I don’t doodle, because I can’t draw. If I were to draw, I would draw a Tarepanda.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
> Facebooking or playing candy crush.
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
> Too many days that you couldn’t even imagine. I just have no choice.
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
> I kept all letters, cards and souvenirs given by my friends since I was 13. I believe they are memories to me.
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
> I don’t know any rats!
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
> I wouldn’t just slip in silently, but not loudly either.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
> I don’t have any strongest sense. If I had to give one up, could I give up the sense of knowing someone is leaving me?
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
> Uncountable. I’m definitely vain!
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
> If i’m not filial to my parents, I will get struck by the lightning.
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
> This will be a secret.
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
> I thought of my partner who may be kind towards needy people.
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
> I never read the newspaper anymore.
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
> I’m not afraid of any animals as long as they don’t hurt me.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
> I never make troubles unless people seek for it.
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
> You are a polite girl.
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
> The wild side of me I guess.
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
> It depends. Sometimes my everyday routine is the same.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
> High maintenance in keeping up with my appearance.
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
> About a month ago when I go through a really heart breaking time.
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
> I don’t have very close friends but only friends and a whole lot of acquaintances. I don’t trust people easily.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
> Build your own empire
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
> Like Déjà vu
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
26. What’s something that amazes you?
> To see someone performing magic tricks in front of me.
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
> I prefer people to shoot straight at me and not beat around the bush. I hate to guess.
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
> Probably our local Alley Bar.
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
> Manicure! The outcome of DIY doesn’t even look professional at all. Besides that, I’m a bad painter…
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
> “I’ll Be Back” -Terminator
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
> Seriously I have no comments.
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
> I prefer to study at home. No distractions.
33. What position do you sleep in?
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
> City of Vancouver. Peaceful and beautiful scenery.
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
> Confidence/ Attitude / Charismatic
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
> In my parent’s eyes, I can never be better than my elder brother in terms of anything.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
> Naive me.
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
> My current relationship.
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
> I don’t have a Christian name since I was born. Stephanie will be it.
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
> Sometimes it’s better to not know than to know.
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
> By your partner’s disloyalty.
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
> I have to forgive myself in order to make amends. Shouldn’t be dwelling over the past.
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
> It’s really painful when you have to beg for the apology when someone doesn’t feel he/she is in the wrong.
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
> Apparently, nope I guess.
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
> When I feel that this person is willing to sacrifice for me, wouldn’t do harm to me and only wants the best for me. This person is definitely trustworthy.
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
> In a relationship? I must learn to be more mature in a relationship.
47. What was the best news you ever received?
> I passed my exams!
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
> If I have a choice, I would be honest about everything although it might be hurtful or straightforward. I don’t want to lie but sometimes I just have no choice.
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
> When we are able to have a good conversation and having the same interest and goals in life. I seldom dislike someone, if I really do I wouldn’t want to hang around or interact with them.
50. When do you find yourself singing?
> During me time.